• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add GST to individual products in the checkout page

Vireesh

I have set up the tax details under settings, but still I am not getting an option to add the GST option in the checkout page.

Can I get a video or a document to follow to get this work done?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Vireesh,

We have escalated your query to our concerned department, will update you with the resolution ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Vireesh,

We would like to inform you that you have correctly added the Tax for India (GST) and it will be automatically added to amount you charge once you will select the India in Billing Address on the checkout page.

1647329508048.png

Hope the above information helps.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Vireesh

Hi,
I got to know that adding GST was correct, but my concern is what if I want to apply GST only to certain products and exclude to few of the products I listed in pabbly subscription?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Vireesh,

We would like to inform you that Tax will be applicable country wise or State wise but currently we do not provide the feature of deducting for particular Plans or Products. If we will bring this feature in near future then we will update you regarding this.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra