• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add new different values (in different columns) in the same row with Google Sheets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexco888

Hi!

I hope you are great.

I am using Ecwid (the trigger is: New Order) for the action "Create a Row on Google Sheets".
I want to add the email information, the purchase date and the specified date of attendance (I am selling workshops).
I am able to create a new Row with the email information of the new buyer.
Nevertheless, I am not able to understand how can I add the purchase date + attendees date in the same row IN DIFFERENT COLUMNS.
I was able to do it in different rows, or in the same row BUT in the same column.

Can somebody here help me with that?

Here is an example of my sheet:
Attendees Workshop
email:Purchase Date:Attendance Date:
[email protected]
[email protected]

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @alexco,

Move the headers of 'Purchase Date' and 'Attendance Date' one row up to the next column immediately after the 'Attendees Workshop' column. Then, click on the refresh button in the 'Select Sheet' field, and the other two fields ('Purchase Date' and 'Attendance Date') will also appear. Ensure that the headers are in the topmost rows for them to be visible in the Google Sheets action step
1701303983744.png

Status
Not open for further replies.