• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add parameters in the API Module that are in an array?! (*Solved - Thx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrXShun

Hi guys...I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out the proper formatting to add the correct parameters using the API module, when I need to access values in an array and not just a simple parameter.

I've added some screenshots that I hope will help explain it.
In make.com modules, I just enter all the data in the raw request, but in pabbly I'm unable to access them using the 'Set Parameters Label'

Screenshot 1: Shows the data I'm trying to modify...which is in the data.customFields(4).id:1497381 label? But nothing I try in the label works correctly when I add the value...it always gives me error 400

Screenshot 2: Shows one of many attempts to get the label correctly, and the error I get.

Screenshot 3: Shows in make.com how I can correctly change the value since i just use the raw request content

Hopefully this makes sense.

Thx for any help - Nate

Attachments

• 00 - Paramter I need to access.jpg
    00 - Paramter I need to access.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 01 - Parameter Attempt.jpg
    01 - Parameter Attempt.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 02 - Make.com - Request Content.jpg
    02 - Make.com - Request Content.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 17

MrXShun

Anyone?? This has been holding me back for awhile now...I just need the proper format to get the data from the array value...as I do in make . com
Thx again. 🙏

@ArshilAhmad, any ideas? (Sorry if this is a simple question...can't find how to anywhere)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @MrXShun,

Could you please share the API documentation and cURL commands for the endpoint you are trying to execute? Also, please provide the Workflow URL where you attempted this.

MrXShun

Hi @MrXShun,

Could you please share the API documentation and cURL commands for the endpoint you are trying to execute? Also, please provide the Workflow URL where you attempted this.
Thx so much for the reply @ArshilAhmad
I've created a video to explain everything:
*Redid video without API showing*

Here's the API Doc for the Edit Card for example:

Here is the workflow:
IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzMjA0MzU1MjZmNTUzNDUxMzAi_pc

Here is a copied workflow on another test account of mine:
IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzMjA0MzU1MjZmNTUzMDUxMzQi_pc

Don't want to share it publicly as it has API credentials in it...hope you can access it. But the video should explain everything.

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try using a Custom PATCH Request to enter the JSON directly into the Data field instead of setting parameters.
1722808249745.png

Status
Not open for further replies.