• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th May 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

How to fix this PC Raw JSON formula in the module?

Mmmk

How to add the highlighted value into the Pabbly Connect Raw JSON existing formula?

This Pabbly formula (and desired amended update) relates to Plutio (PM SaaS) 'Projects' whereby it will update the Project Status (currently working) and add/update the 'Current Step' (highlighted in yellow), of which I am stuck with the correct JSON structure and insertion??
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 6.22.33 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 6.26.09 AM.png

Mmmk

1. [FluentForms #10 RFQ] > Airtable, Plutio & SalesFlare

55 >

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 11.14.08 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 11.14.08 AM.png
    475.9 KB · Views: 4

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mmmk

In Plutio's Custom API request, you need to pass the custom fields and their value in an array as mentioned below.

{ "_id": "7TD9jYcDFBfKfmDcq", "customFields": [ { "_id": "Put the custom field's ID here", "value": [ "Put the custom field Value Here" ] } ] }

Mmmk

Hey @Mmmk

In Plutio's Custom API request, you need to pass the custom fields and their value in an array as mentioned below.

{ "_id": "7TD9jYcDFBfKfmDcq", "customFields": [ { "_id": "Put the custom field's ID here", "value": [ "Put the custom field Value Here" ] } ] }
Thanks soooo much. Worked. Was so excited to try it out and was the first thing I did when I woke up!

Had no idea how to structure an array. Do you have a resource where I can better my learning with that kind of stuff?

Supreme

Staff member
Had no idea how to structure an array. Do you have a resource where I can better my learning with that kind of stuff?
Please refer to the instructional video provided below for guidance on using the API in Pabbly Connect. Then, follow the API documentation of the application to pass the API request to your action step as per the guidelines.