• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add rows in a sheet as a "Range"

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZhMDYzMDA0M2Q1MjZiNTUzMjUxM2E1MTZiNTQzNiI_3D_pc
I was following this video facebookDOTcom/1259328224/videos/1639945716847194 from Neeraj to set up and use the new Chrome webhook extension.

I pasted the actual FB URL and for some reason it didn't work so you'll have to replace the DOT with .

It is Neeraj's video in the FB group from earlier today.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SmartMarketing

It keeps overwriting content. I watched a couple of your videos and what I see in my Pabbly workflow isn't what is shown in the videos.

https://videos.getsmartmarketingsystems.com/conversations/331bd26b-d70e-5d25-b420-1c206295d312

I also tried "A8:A1000" but it is still overwriting the data in A8 each time.
After reviewing your video, we suggest using the 'Add New Row' action in Google Sheets to incorporate the newly added data into a new row.

You can refer to the second part of the video, on how you can add the new row with that -

One more question "sort of" related to this.

Is there any way to add teammates to my plan? I'd like to have a VA use the Chrome extension to find content to add to my Pabbly automations.

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SmartMarketing

I am afraid to say sharing plan on the platform is not available but you can share your created workflows with your mates with the help of the TeamMember feature.

You can also refer to the following video lesson on the Team Member feature here -