• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to add subscriber in sendmail.io mapping fields using google form

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsuresh

how to add subscriber in sendmail.io mapping fields using google form which has 15 fields.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 22

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @imsuresh

Kindly provide us the workflow name in which you are trying to add a subscriber in sendmail.io so we can check on it and guide you further.

Arshita

Staff member
Could you please confirm the name of the action step in which you are trying to add a subscriber?

We are currently unable to locate any action step in the workflow with the provided name in which you are facing the issue.

imsuresh

I provided the screenshot what I could see. I do not know what to select here to map. please use this google form and map the fields
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES IN THE SHEET SINCE ITS LIVE

google form

google sheet

Arshita

Staff member
I understand your concern, but before proceeding, I would like to confirm the name of the application to which you wanted to add a subscriber.

Currently, I can only see two steps in the workflow, and specifying the application name will help me assist you more effectively.

2024-01-16_17h38_55.png

Arshita

Staff member
We have added one more step in your workflow to list the "list UID" from the SendMails application.

I request you to please select the uid from the above action step of SendMails: Get All List and try again.

2024-01-17_15h56_47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.