• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Auto Post Pins on Pabbly Using RSS Feed with Delay on Each Item?

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZmMDYzMTA0MzI1MjZlNTUzMzUxMzM1MTYxNTQzNCI_3D_pc
How to Auto Post Pins on Pabbly Using RSS Feed with Delay on Each Item?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @trikmonsters

As we can see from your workflow your automation is set up according to the Delay you required.

Please let us know at what step you are getting stuck.

So I posted its pin alternately with a delay.

I have a lot of data on the spreadsheet, let's say I have 20 data and I want to auto-post them to Pinterest alternately, but there is a time gap in each data to be posted, for example, let's use a 30-minute delay. So in the first minute, it posts 1 data, then after 30 minutes, it posts data 2, and after another 30 minutes, it posts data 3, and so on. So it's not one action posting all the data because I want to make posts on Pinterest every 8 hours/3 pin posts per day. So, how can I make it like that?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @trikmonsters

Regarding your concern about scheduling posts from your Google Sheets to Pinterest directly, you can refer to the following video lesson.

Here in the following video lesson, we have used Instagram but similarly, you can use Pinterest as per your requirement.