• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to charge set up and have subscription kick in 365 days later?

Lucho

I want to create the following:
SaaS That has an initial charge of $997 and 365 days later, it goes to $59.95 per month.
I set it up with a flat fee price of $59.95, a set up fee of $997 and then a trial with the price of $0 and 365 day trial, but when I test it the total initial payment is $1056.95, which is the $997+$59.95.
What am I doing wrong, and how do I fix it so that they pay $997 today, and $59.95 365 days later?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Lucho,

We would like to inform you that you can make a plan with Paid Trial of 997$ with recurring amount of 59.95$ instead of creating a plan with set up fee since Set up fee always charged with the original amount of plan therefore you are getting 1056.95$ instead of just 997$. So, once you will create a plan with paid Trial of 997$ and recurring amount of 59.95$ then initially it will cost only 997$ then after 1 year it will charged on recurring basis with amount of 59.95$.

1647410408286.png

1647410443798.png

1647410517062.png

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Lucho

Thank you Vipin!!!
So I have set up 2 webhooks, one for the initial $997 and one for the monthly $59.95
The webhook for the initial $997 is: BNS Profit Boost System $997 via Pabbly to GHL
For the initial $997 I have placed a checkmark in the "Subscription Activate" and "Successful Payment" boxes.

The webhook for the 2nd year $59.95 is: BNS Profit Boost System 2nd Year $59.95 via Pabbly to GHL
For the 2nd year, I have only placed a checkmark in the "Subscription Renew" box.

When I run a test, I get the exact same information being sent to Zapier. How do I differentiate the $997 payment from the $59.95 payment so that I can have different actions take place based on the payments?
To be clear, in setting up a filter via Zapier, I don't know what to filter for since the data in both instances is identical even though I have set up 2 different webhooks as described above.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Lucho,

We would like to inform you that you can differentiate on the basis of "Status" of Subscription.
The Status will show "Trial" for the First time then from the time the Status will be "LIVE". So, on the basis of Status you can define different actions for your customers. Since it is a Paid Trial so the "Payment Success" webhook will work and also in Paid Trial "Subscription Activate" webhook will also work.
So, for the Trial Period you can catch "Subscription Activate" Webhook and for the Next term you can Catch "Subscription Renew" webhook and you can differentiate these on the basis of Subscription Status.
Also, to get information about how you can use Filters in Zapier, you have to connect to the Zapier team so that they can help you on the access of Filters.

Hope the above Information helps.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra