• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to collect phone numbers with country code on clickfunnel so that WATI can send the whatsapp message?

Sheetal

New to pabbly...any help is appreciated

I want to send template messages via WATI to my clients on whatsapp. The contacts are collected on clickfunnels. I have successfully connected clickfunnels to pabbly and connected WATI. So
a) Do I need to collect phone numbers with country code on clickfunnels. if so, how?
b) Is there any other easier way?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Sheetal,

For this, you have two options:
  1. You can ask the users to enter their phone number along with the country code.
  2. If all your contacts are from the same country, you can also add a permanent country code to your action step, as shown in the attached video.

Sheetal

Hi @Sheetal,

For this, you have two options:
  1. You can ask the users to enter their phone number along with the country code.
  2. If all your contacts are from the same country, you can also add a permanent country code to your action step, as shown in the attached video.
This helped me. thank you. The new problem is that the template message is getting sent twice in quick succession. What am I doing wrong?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Sheetal,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please ensure that you have chosen the correct trigger event in your Clickfunnels account. Also, make sure not to select more than one trigger event.

1687480322200.png

Sheetal

Hey @Sheetal,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

added you and designated the workflow. thank you.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on your workflow history, it appears that we are receiving multiple responses from Clickfunnels at intervals of a few seconds. As a result, the WhatsApp message is being sent twice or, in some instances, even thrice to the same contact.
1687540026503.png

I would suggest that you keep this workflow disabled and setup a new one from scratch (without cloning). Follow the exact steps given in this video to setup Clickfunnels as your trigger step.

Make sure that you select only "contact.created" as your event type.
1687540290025.png