• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to copy secret channel telegram channel to my channel

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Maly2022

For your concern, you can refer to our tutorial video -

(To establish the webhook of Telegram to receive the posts from your Telegram Channel, watch the 1st part of the video)

(To post the record further to another telegram, watch the second part of the video)

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Regards

Maly2022

it's not my channel I can`t put the bot as an admin
I need to copy any new post from the telegram channel to my telegram channel

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Maly2022

As per the API documentation of Telegram, you need to make the bot admin. Though you can try once bypassing the Chat Id of the private channel in the Telegram Bot: Send a Text Message or a Reply.

2021-12-30_13h20_18.png

@mayl2022 have you found the solution, I have the same requirement. My object is that I can save all posts of the multiple telegram channels(which are not mine) to my google sheet.