• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to: Create item from App-A in App-B and than update item back in App-A?

markprom

Hello, I would like to ask for help with setting up my workflow / clarifying if it is possible to achieve what I want or not:

I want to exchange data between Crove.app and Infinity (startinfinity.com).

1) When item created in Infinity, I want create Document in Crove and prefill it with some variables /(that means send data from Infinity item to Crove Document). This is possible / that can be done as far as I found out.
2) After some time, when Document in Crove is finished /submitted or completed, I want the particular item in Infinity to be updated – but I do not know how to achieve that… Because I will have many Items in Infinity, that will create Documents in Crove and I need all of those Items and Documents to be „in sync“. For example I will have Item 1, Item 2, Item 3, 4, 5…20, 21 etc. in Infinity, which will create incidental/coherent Document 1, Document 2, Document 3, 4, 5… 20, 21 etc. in Crove AND how can be achieved, that when the particular Document in Crove is completed, than THE incidental/coherent Item in Infinity is updated? Like if Crove Document5 is completed, than Infinity item5 is updated? 

Please can you explain which steps must be taken – how to do that? So I can try it before I buy? Thank you very much.
Mark

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @markprom

2) After some time, when Document in Crove is finished /submitted or completed, I want the particular item in Infinity to be updated – but I do not know how to achieve that… Because I will have many Items in Infinity, that will create Documents in Crove and I need all of those Items and Documents to be „in sync“. For example I will have Item 1, Item 2, Item 3, 4, 5…20, 21 etc. in Infinity, which will create incidental/coherent Document 1, Document 2, Document 3, 4, 5… 20, 21 etc. in Crove AND how can be achieved, that when the particular Document in Crove is completed, than THE incidental/coherent Item in Infinity is updated? Like if Crove Document5 is completed, than Infinity item5 is updated? 

Please refer to the following screenshot on how you can update the item in your Infinity account.

1671445774148.png

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

e

markprom

Thank you very much.
Problem no. 1 I have is I am not even able to create document in Crove from Infinity Item correctly. Whatever I do, I am not able to pass all necessary data from _Infinity to Crove. No matter what I tried, I always recieve not enough data from Infinity to Crove. It is probabloy not my fault, because this steps works without a problem in Zapier. Unfortunately not in PAbbly – and I prefer PAbbly ofcourse ;). If you look at screenshot, that is what I can get from Infinity to Crove and that is not enough, because in next steps the data from Infinity is missing...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 15.53.30.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 15.53.30.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 80

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @markprom

Kindly use the "Get Item " action step after the trigger event to get the additional data which you can use to pass further on the Crove action step.

1671517025129.png

markprom

Hello and thank you very much!
As my workflow is a bit complex, I created a short 3 minutes video and I would like to kindly ask if you can watch it to get my point:
https://adilo.bigcommand.com/watch/dRQ4Ocmg

So the TRIGGER 1 is probably your latest suggestion to use GET Item. Yet there is also my concern stated in video, that the items won't be duplicated. Will that be covered if I do what you recommended in very first suggestion – to map the Item ID?

There is another question for necessary action/s for TRIGGER 2 in video – can you please recommend?

And than, I would like to send data to 3rd app to create invoice. Here the logic and action will be the same as Action you suggested, very probably.

Thank you very much once again and have a nice time

Marek Kopecky

Supreme

Staff member

markprom

Hi @Supreme and once again thank you for your suggestions. And es – my workflow is quite complex, but I was able to achieve desired result with combination of other tools, than Pabbly. So good news – my desired workflow does make sense and can be done, it works.
Now when I want to start with Pabbly connect, I am stuck at very beginning. Please let me summarize:
In Pabbly, I choose Infinity, than trigger: Value updated. I waited for response – meanwhile changed the desired value inside Infinity, sent test request, success. Than choosed Infinity: GET Item. I choosed proper Workspace, Board, Folder and than choosed to Map the Item and choosed the 1. Payload Item ID .... , Sent Test request and than recieved response AND here comes trouble: the Infinity attributes are not labeled in Pabbly. So I am unable to recognize them. I do not know what am I doing wrong, but than Infinity support wrote me something like:
...our data is being pushed through, it is just a matter of how they label/sort it for the mapping that is the issue at present. As you yourself stated, it is not possible to recognize the Infinity attributes since they are not properly displayed, which I am afraid is not on our side.
Pabbly integration is something that both sides need to work on and develop further.

So can you please clarify or give me a hint, what shall I do? As I was almost going crazy, repeating the steps again and again and wondering what am I doing wrong and why I was able to achieve that with Zapier in a minute, but have such troubles with Pabbly :(
Thank you
I am attaching screenshot of how are Infinity attributes mapped in Pabbly: there are much more of them ofcouse, as it is scrollable inside PAbbly and on Screenshot only one attribute from Infinity is recognizable – and that is Res 1Values 0 Data...... Testovaci pro PAbbly and that is the name of Infinity Item.... As you probably agree, There is no way to understand what does mean for example: Res1 Values 0 Object.....value

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 10.19.50.jpg

Last edited: