• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to create new page from a template in Notion database

etding

Hi guys, as the tittle said I'm looking for a way to build recurring task which creates new page from Notion database's template. Thank you for any recommendation!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @etding

With the Create Database Item action step, you can create the page from the specific database template.

You can refer to the following workflow for your concern.

Hi, I have the same problem and I imported the signup workflow that you mentioned in the previous post, but I can't understand how it works. Could you please explain? I also don’t see the relation between the 3 actions that are present in the workflow. Is there any related video?

Supreme

Staff member
You may refer to the following video tutorial on how you can create a page in your Notion database.

Thanks, those videos say how to add lines in a notion database, but what I need to know is how to add it using a specific template.
I have the sprints database and inside the sprint database I have a sprint template, so I want the row created with the "Sprint X" template, as shown in the attached image. How do I do it?

Attachments

• sprints_database.png
    sprints_database.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 50

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for the details, we have forwarded your concern to the team and they are currently looking into it.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @javiermarcon,

Our team has thoroughly explored various options and diligently attempted to address your inquiries.
At present, the API documentation does not offer the functionality to add templates.
For the start date and end date, kindly ensure that you provide the values in the specified format, as outlined in the important note. We have conveniently included a screenshot for your reference.
Additionally, we have recently enhanced our integration under the name "Get Database Details (Beta)." We kindly request you to re-establish the connection with your workflow accordingly. If you face any issues do let us know.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com

Attachments

• 2023-07-03_15h48_42.png
    2023-07-03_15h48_42.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 40
  • notion.png
    notion.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 38
Thanks, the date part is solved. For the Notion template, I don´t want to creata e template, I want to create the database entry using an existing template.