• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HOW to delete Duplicate data in Google sheet and up-to-date Data Same raw

Hi, I using Streak CRM, and When I edit my client's data the duplicate date is received in my Google sheet See Pic 1. Can I copy this Google Sheet without a Duplicate? When I change the start date and expire date of my client's policy, the duplicate raw is updated in Google Sheets See Pic 6, I want to be up-to-date in the same Google Sheet on the same client's raw. Thanks.

Attachments

• Duplicate 1.png
    Duplicate 1.png
    22 KB · Views: 60
  • Duplicate 6.png
    Duplicate 6.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AVINASH AHUJA

Regarding your concern, you can use the router action step to control the row whether the entity uses is need to be get added or updated.

1673253073918.png

Though we have set up the action step in your workflow now you only need to map the data in both of the routes.

Hey @AVINASH AHUJA

Regarding your concern, you can use the router action step to control the row whether the entity uses is need to be get added or updated.

View attachment 20159

Though we have set up the action step in your workflow now you only need to map the data in both of the routes.
Thanks, In the filter which filters use (equal to contains) and mapping email both coloums? If you have any videos, please share me. I want only no duplicate clients, only new data up to date in Google sheet.

Hi Supreme, Thanks for your reply. without a router, the workflow is working and data was transferred to the new sheet properly. but after use the router and filter see in pic 4, save and send the test result OK data was shown in the new sheet but after that add new data in sheet 1 not transferred to a new sheet. see in pics 6 and 8.

Attachments

• Streak 4.png
    Streak 4.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Streak 6.png
    Streak 6.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Streak 8.png
    Streak 8.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 50

Supreme

Staff member
We couldn't find the workflow in which you have made the changes. Kindly share it once.

Further, if you only want to avoid duplicate entries in your Google Sheet then you can avoid using the router action you can simply use the Lookup Spread action step to validate the incoming data.

Hi, Supreme see the link below: name is RESULT

I Want only when I add new data will be in the New sheet to add new raw if there is any edit in the old (Client ) data edit in old raw.

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
I Want only when I add new data will be in the New sheet to add new raw if there is any edit in the old (Client ) data edit in old raw.
We tried the possibility of your use case in the workflow, and it seems impossible to pass the data in the Google Sheets with an updated and new row.

Hi, supreme, It's Working now but there is another issue if edit the same raw it's working but my Data will come from my CRM in Sheet in the new raw "same name, email, and phone number" only the start date changed. The same workflows make the same Duplicate in another raw. See pic 10.

Attachments

• Pabbly 10.png
    Pabbly 10.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited: