• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to extract Json value at Key 0,1,2,3

Kenny

I have a usecase that i shall extract the value of index starting from 0,1,2...

If i use iteration, i can't achieve this.

Please help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

Have you tried "Line Itemizer" to extract the same type of data in a comma-separated way?

2022-03-23_18h12_29.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny
How can i match each so that i got "Brio 2015" and "CRV 2011"?

Is the values are coming in a fixed proportion. Then you can use the following workaround, else if you are getting values in different proportions then it is not possible.

2022-03-24_10h39_55.png

Kenny

This is not what i need. I will get 3 pairs or more, it is impossible to use the workaround

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

The previous workaround only works for the limited key-value pairs but as of now, there is no function available to merge 2 string values according to their respective index numbers.

Kenny

Hey @Kenny

The previous workaround only works for the limited key-value pairs but as of now, there is no function available to merge 2 string values according to their respective index numbers.
Will you incorporate this in the future?

Other platforms have custom JS, though

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

We have forwarded your requirement to the team and maybe we will try to add this feature in our upcoming updates.

I hope you would understand.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

As of now, the "extract JSON value" module is not available in Pabbly Connect. We may come up with this module in near future.

We will make sure to notify you once this module is available in Pabbly Connect.

Hope the above information helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kenny

Hey @Kenny

As of now, the "extract JSON value" module is not available in Pabbly Connect. We may come up with this module in near future.

We will make sure to notify you once this module is available in Pabbly Connect.

Hope the above information helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

It should work like that

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kenny

It should work like that

Thanks for the details, we have forwarded your concerning module to our technical team.

P

PabblyMember3

Ok, thanks for the confirmation.

We are checking the possibilities to make such things available in Pabbly Connect but, it may takes some time.

You will be notified when we will avail it.

amir

Ok, thanks for the confirmation.

We are checking the possibilities to make such things available in Pabbly Connect but, it may takes some time.

You will be notified when we will avail it.

Is this function available now, asking cause I am in a similar situation. Thanks

Last edited: