• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to extract the file url from Pabbly subscription Billing

Hello,
I added a File upload option in the checkout page but its showing in this format. How can I view the file ? How can I extract the URL & need to upload to Google drive.

1683600243417.png

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello,
I added a File upload option in the checkout page but its showing in this format. How can I view the file ? How can I extract the URL & need to upload to Google drive.

View attachment 25734
Hello ,
Greetings !!
Thank you for contacting us.
Apologies. We would like to inform you that we do not create & provide public URLs for the records uploaded in Pabbly Subscription Billing hence the data is available in this format.
This is done due to security concerns. Making the URLs publicly accessible could potentially lead to unauthorized downloading of sensitive data, which is a major security risk. To ensure the privacy and protection of your records, we have implemented measures to restrict access to authorized users only.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello,
Greetings !!

Whenever a customer uploads a file in the custom field on the checkout page, that file will be visible within the customer's subscription created in Pabbly Subscription Billing. Please follow the instructions below to download the uploaded file in the custom field:

1. Go to the "Subscription" option.
2. Search for the customer's subscription.
3. Under the customer subscription, you will find the custom field section.
4. From there, you can download the uploaded file.

For further clarification, please refer to the screenshot provided below:

1683733594388.png