• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to find and update Item in Infinity?

markprom

Hello, this should be easy, however it does not work. In Zapier there is command /or trigger Find Item.
I tried Search Item in Pabbly, or Search Item in Folder, it does not work.

I have specific custom Infinity Item ID created in Infinity /it is NOT the ID of Item, but Custom ID of Item that user can create. I send this ID along with other data to Crove.app. After the form is submitted in Crove, I want to find the original Infinity item and update it.
I am attaching a screenshot. That ChB23-a2 the custom ID, but as you can see, the results Pabbly gave me are nothing I can work with. Am I doing anything wrong?
PS – this is how it works in Zapier – it finds the Item instantly by any Item's attribute value.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 19.40.57.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 19.40.57.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 51

markprom

Update:
  1. it works if I create a new Board in Infinity, with new Folder from scratch and new Item with two or three attributes.
  2. Whenever the „target“ Folder in Infinity is a part of a Board that already exists and has multiple Attributes, it does not work and result is error messages /as I posted above).
Here is a short video showing the problem: https://adilo.bigcommand.com/watch/6eWhqNwx
Please mote:
a) This „task“ would be more effective to be performed menually ofcourse, without automation. I nailed down the setup to be as sipmle as possible to find the problem. In my real scenario I have much more complex setup, where more apps are included. So I removed them one by one to see where is the problem and found that it is the Pabbly – Infinity related.
b) This what works with Zapier. In Zapier there is Find Item and it finds desired Infinity Item based on whatever attribute, like text etc. So it is most probably Pabbly related.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @markprom

Thank you for the update we have taken note of your suggestions and will work to improve them in future updates.