• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to get a random image within the list that I am getting from pexels image list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surositar

I am making an workflow to to post automated imges from pexels. I am receiving so many results per page. I want to choose any random image url to pass through. How to do it? because there is no jason value in the pexel results.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @surositar

Please name the workflow in which you have implemented the same so that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @surositar

If you are using any other Pabbly account with another email address, please share that with us in which the workflow exists.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @surositar

We have implemented the random photo URL pick workaround in your workflow, which will pick the random URL from the list and pass it to the destination.

Please give it a look and try it. I hope this might help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.