• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to link Multiple Facebook pages & Wordpress Websites

jkachhara

Hi

I want to post my Instagram posts to my different Facebook pages and different wordpress websites depending upon the hashtag used in my Instagram post. But currently I have found you don't allow us to select multiple Facebook pages and wordpress sites at a time.

Please let me know how we can do this.

jkachhara

Hi,

First of all sorry for late reply.

I am still not found the way to auto-post of my Instagram posts tomy different FB Pages and Wordpress Websites based on hashtags used in my Instagram posts.

Will you please guide me in detail in this matter. If I got the solution and if it works smoothly than we will go for your monthly subscription.

Thanks in advance.