• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to make loop on pagination json request

Status
Not open for further replies.
example :
i have api I'm retrieving json data with 1000 record each put in each request i have to specify the page number and page size

NOTE :
The maximum page size is = 100

First page 1 -> page size = 100
second page 2 -> page size = 100
third page 3 -> page size = 100

i try to create counter for first page with schedule every 1 minute so i can loop for first 100 record but the issue that i face it how to move from first page to second page ?? i want when the counter reach 100 to change page number to second page 1,2,3,4,5

1623877743302.png

i want to loop on each object i have 100 object per page i know i can make via array but the issue is with get URL

this is the url should be dynamic in each new schedule minute

example :

1-
2-
3-
4-

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We have created a sample workflow named "testing". We have mapped the counter for page increment as shown below -

1623916216260.png

Please test this workflow at your end and let us know how it goes.

i need feature like custom java script code or global variable in workflow so i can create to variables and add math operation each run i add 1 to the page size value the when page value reach 100 so i make the page value = 2 so i add after 100 i add 1 to page to move to second page and feach new 100 record

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
As of now, we do not have the option to use custom Javascript code.

We recommend using the Iterator step for your use case. Please go through the video tutorial of the Iterator to know how it works -

The Iterator will work in the following format -

Counter 1 -
  • Get API list 100 rows.
  • The iterator will insert all the rows one by one.

Counter 2 -
  • Get API list 100 rows.
  • The iterator will insert all the rows one by one and so on....

We have made a workflow named "Testing" in your Pabbly Connect account so that we can test and it will work exactly in the same as per your use case - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/Ijg2NTU2Ig_3D_3D

Kindly test the workflow at your end once and let us know how it goes.

brother i already test iterator before it will not work with my scenario

because im trying to send whatsapp message if i send one time 100 message i will get block via WhatsApp

so what i want to send only 1 to 4 message per minute only

the workflow you send me will not work as i want

i want to save the first 100 row in array by pabbly so i can loop on array to select index [0] send message then index [1] then index [2] after i reach index [100] then the page counter will increment

in the picture im saving the 100 row response in array so i can loop to 100 row via counter each new 1 minute in schedule i will move to the second index in array to avoid repeating sending of WhatsApp message in iterator it will repeat the message every new i minute

the only solution is to make {global page variable} so i can increment the global page variable when page size counter each 100

the issue im facing it now is im not able to change the page counter variable when the page size counter reach 100

my scenario is only to send broadcast message via whatsapp every 1 minute i want to send 1 message i want just to loop in all pages in api and each row in single page i almost found the solution via array but the only issue as i said i should have 2 counter first counter will increment each minute second counter will increment only when first counter reach 100

Status
Not open for further replies.