• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to move (or reorder) a task in a Workflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijesh

Hi there,

I have been struggling to work out how to move or reorder a task within the workflow. I have already created the workflow and need to modify it so that I could add a router somewhere in between the workflow. Now given that router can only be added in the end, I will need to somehow move the tasks to be in the route or else will have to recreate the whole logic.

Can you please help and advise?

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vijesh

I have been struggling to work out how to move or reorder a task within the workflow. I have already created the workflow and need to modify it so that I could add a router somewhere in between the workflow. Now given that router can only be added in the end, I will need to somehow move the tasks to be in the route or else will have to recreate the whole logic.

You cannot reposition the action event in your workflow and can only use the Router action step always at the end of the workflow.

Though you can remove and add the action event in/from your desired step.

Vijesh

Thank you. But is it possible to just move the task nodes between steps? The reason I ask is that one goes through creating the complete flow and then finds out that one of the tasks is in the wrong order and it means deleting and recreating the flow again. Maybe I have missed something.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you. But is it possible to just move the task nodes between steps? The reason I ask is that one goes through creating the complete flow and then finds out that one of the tasks is in the wrong order and it means deleting and recreating the flow again. Maybe I have missed something.
Unfortunately, reordering of steps is not possible in the workflow currently, about which you're asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.