• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to post automatically to wordpress ?

ofirarie80

hi,
this is what i want to do , pls guide me 🙏

i'm thinking - what is the best way to quickly and as much automatically to publish content on wordpress

airtable?
and how to i do it ?
tnx

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ofirarie80

You may refer to the following video tutorial on how you can post content on WordPress.

(Watch the second part of the video)

ofirarie80

tnx. i succeed to connect.

can i make in advance a lot of posts in aritable (for example: 20 ready to publish posts), and it will publish it all in wordpress ?
or, i must connent each post one by one from pabbly so it will be publish in wordpress ?

tnx

ofirarie80

let me ask that: if i want to publish post on wordpress. do i must go in pabbly each time? or, can i just do it from airtable and it will post it ?

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, once you set up the workflow for Aitable to WordPress it will automatically post the content on WordPress.

Please check the following video tutorial.