• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to receive order alert to my WhatsApp from woocommerce

digitalaru

I dont want to send order details to customers but I need to get notification to my own whatsapp number if some order product from mywebsite

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @digitalaru

You can give your number manually in place of adding a phone number for the customers. Kindly note that the video is showing to use the Chat API for Whatsapp but we have deprecated the Chat API. You can use the other Whatsapp tool for sending messages. You can check the below link for checking all the available Whatapp integrations - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/

P

PabblyMember4

Kindly note that the video is showing to use the Chat API for Whatsapp but we have deprecated the Chat API. You can use the other Whatsapp tool for sending messages. You can check the below link for checking all the available Whatapp integrations - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/

digitalaru

1663884421805.png
1663884371285.png

P

PabblyMember4

Kindly make sure that your number must be verified with the Whatsapp cloud API else it will not work.

P

PabblyMember4

It seems like you have not generated a permanent token for your Whatsapp API. Please check the video for generating a permanent tokens so that you will not be encountering this issue again.