• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to remove non-standard characters

apps

Some people write weird stuff in the name fields like this: "➢ Firstname Lastname".

How can I remove non standard characters like this "➢" so I only leave the normal letters? The issue can occur with any weird character so it should remove all of them. However accents and more should be kept. I just want to remove the non letters.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

Concerning your issue, I recommend using the 'Code by Pabbly' action step. You can seek assistance to write the code in JavaScript or Python based on your requirements, which will aid in converting the desired response.

1717500723974.png