• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to see headers in the API response

schishti

Hi, I'm trying to see the headers in the response, in postman, I can see the headers in the response but in Pabbly with the API module it just shows the body.

1639670698950.png

1639670717123.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @schishti

Now onwards, this type of response will be sown for those apps which do not return anything in the response. I hope this might help you out.

Regards

2021-12-17.png

schishti

Hey @schishti

Now onwards, this type of response will be sown for those apps which do not return anything in the response. I hope this might help you out.

Regards

View attachment 6306
Thank you very much

Though this doesn't show the fields I need

Try send a request to this, the response is empty but I should get 8 headers but I only get the status code and the message

P

PabblyMember3

Thank you very much

Though this doesn't show the fields I need

Try send a request to this, the response is empty but I should get 8 headers but I only get the status code and the message

There are only a few apps that return blank in the response. Almost all applications do not treat response headers as a response also, I would like to know how do you want to use the headers in automation.