• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to see if field data is more than x number of words?

manavmash

Hello, I am using Pabbly Connect to fetch leads that come from my website to email. I want to fetch certain field data such as Name, Company Name and other such fields. The issue is that there are 3 different types of forms on my website and each form's fields are in a different position I am using a text parser in Pabbly Connect to find After and Before text to retrieve field data. Since some fields' positions are different I am creating 3 flows in Pabbly Connect and in each flow I want to check if the name flow has more than 3 characters in the 'Name' field the flow shouldn't move on, how do I achieve this?

I am providing a screenshot that shows the output for better clarity.

Attachments

• chrome_7fvPw132Jp.png
    chrome_7fvPw132Jp.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 42

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @manavmash

Please check the following screenshot and let us know if you are looking for this -

Action step - Text Formatter: Text(Basic Formatting), WordCount

1694775052639.png