• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to select certain text and extract from JSON format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvislee

Hi I'm using the lookup feature in Pabbly to get multiple rows and update at another sheets.

Lookup results
[{"rowIndex":2,"rowValue":{"frontly_id":"1","WOSetID":"1","exericiseID":"1","workoutID":"1","set":"3","noReps":"10-15","RIR":"3","Archived":"TRUE"}},{"rowIndex":3,"rowValue":{"frontly_id":"2","WOSetID":"2","exericiseID":"2","workoutID":"1","set":"3","noReps":"10-15","RIR":"3","Archived":"TRUE"}},{"rowIndex":4,"rowValue":{"frontly_id":"3","WOSetID":"3","exericiseID":"3","workoutID":"1","set":"3","noReps":"10-15","RIR":"3","Archived":"TRUE"}},{"rowIndex":5,"rowValue":{"frontly_id":"4","WOSetID":"4","exericiseID":"7","workoutID":"1","set":"3","noReps":"10-15","RIR":"3","Archived":"TRUE"}}]

Then, Im using Data Transformer (Line Itemizing) to and return this result.
1718338808801.png

Lastly when I want to update another sheet using "Google Sheets - Add Multiple Rows". It return this error.
1718338969873.png

My expected result is to update those lookup results without changing any format to another new sheets.

Is it because of the result return in list format, and couldn't be updated in Google Sheet? Any solution on this?

Thank you

manthan

Staff member
Hey @elvislee

Please be aware that we may need to access your Pabbly Connect account to assist you effectively. If you're comfortable with this, please grant us permission by stating in your next email: "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account, and edit workflow {If required}. Here is the registered email address associated with it."

elvislee

Hey @elvislee

Please be aware that we may need to access your Pabbly Connect account to assist you effectively. If you're comfortable with this, please grant us permission by stating in your next email: "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account, and edit workflow {If required}. Here is the registered email address associated with it."

Hi Manthan,

I had granted the access, may I know is there any update on this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @elvislee

To input multiple comma-separated values into Google Sheets in a single action, you can directly pass the data from your Lookup Spreadsheet response or from the Get Rows action, wherever you wish to transfer the data, rather than using a JSON Transformation action step.

1718611453176.png

For the reference on the same, please check the following video lesson -

elvislee

Hey @elvislee

To input multiple comma-separated values into Google Sheets in a single action, you can directly pass the data from your Lookup Spreadsheet response or from the Get Rows action, wherever you wish to transfer the data, rather than using a JSON Transformation action step.

View attachment 43470

For the reference on the same, please check the following video lesson -

Hi Supreme,

Thanks for the video provided, but the result return in list form. This is the error code that shown when using "Google Sheets -> Add Multiple Rows".

Sample Data:
1718852638459.png

Error:
1718852592089.png

Supreme

Staff member
Please check the fourth step of the Python guide to obtain the line itemizer items' values in a comma-separated manner.

I hope this will work now please map the values accordingly.

1718859706193.png

Status
Not open for further replies.