• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send a user to payment page with details pre-filled from calendly?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please share the full use case? Like which payment gateway you will be using to collect payments.

rajarora

Ok! I want the user to make payment using Razorpay/ Instamojo for booked meetings on Calendly- I don't want to use Stripe/ Paypal, the default payment options in Calendly.

Step 1. The user comes to my Calendly appointment page
Step 2. The user fills in his details i.e. Name, Phone, Email, Message, etc. after selecting the available slot
Step 3. The user confirms the meeting
Step 4. I redirect the user to Instamojo/ Razorpay page to make a payment.

As of now If I am redirecting him to the payment page- he needs to fill in his Name, Phone, and email again for the payment gateway. Can those details be prefilled for the user which he already filled on Calendly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rajarora

Pelase check out the following screenshot to configure your automation which will work when a new Invitee creates an appointment.

2022-05-18_10h52_25.png

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

(Watch the second part of the video to create a customer in your Razorpay account)