• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send multiple line-item meta data fields (google sheets to woocommerce)

Rafa-Eko

I'm trying to create orders based on some form submissions i get in a google sheets
But for these orders i need some custom fields from a WooCommerce checkout form, i found that using the Line-item meta data fields i can get them through but I've only been able to do it with just one field. If i try to add more, separating them with commas they just don't go to the right place

i explain better here: https://www.loom.com/share/99253b068ac0413fb16999a173fa3aa8?sid=a9a93af8-59e1-4f53-aacd-d48c63d02b83

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Could you please provide a screenshot of the field from your WooCommerce account, specifying whether you have used it in the meta field or the custom field? Additionally, please inform us about the plugin you have used.

Rafa-Eko

Could you please provide a screenshot of the field from your WooCommerce account, specifying whether you have used it in the meta field or the custom field? Additionally, please inform us about the plugin you have used.
Sorry i don't understand what you are asking. I show everything i'm using in the video record

Supreme

Staff member
We would like to know if you are using any plugin to operate the custom fields in WooCommerce or the Meta fields.

Along with that do share the screenshot of the custom fields from your WooCommerce account.

Rafa-Eko

I have the Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce (Pro) from ThemeHigh

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2024-08-07 145219.png
    Captura de ecrã 2024-08-07 145219.png
    77 KB · Views: 15

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on the Workflow URL you have shared, it seems like you are using the 'Create an Order (with Line Items)' action step, which appears to have fixed your issue.

1723049808618.png

Rafa-Eko

Yes indeed, it works using the line-item step!

1723120065362.png

But it's quite troublesome to do it this way, I'm still curious to why it doesn't work in the normal create order step with the meta key/value fields

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rafa-Eko

I regret to inform you that currently, meta fields can only be passed in the JSON array format. However, we will attempt to improve the action step soon to accommodate this.