• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Send WA messages with a delay of 10 seconds

zest83

Is there a way to trigger 10 messages at a time only ...

Google Sheets
to
WhatsApp

But I want only 10 messages to be Triggered every 1 minute. So that ensures whatsapp does not block the account.

How do I do this?

Supreme

Staff member

zest83

Can't we put a router and then do a filter by Pabbly

Suppose we have 100 people added to the google sheet at the same time.

We keep 100 on hold in one trigger
Release 10 Subscribers at a time.

We are trying to PUSH 10 subscribers to the next step every 60 seconds

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

We tried your tip in the workflow and holding 100 sets of data/execution on the trigger is not possible. And giving time variation to the 10 sets of execution is not possible.

Although you can also consult the same with the other automation expert for your concerning use case.

Thanks

zest83

Although you can also consult the same with the other automation expert for your concerning use case.

I thought if I post in the General Section, everyoone gets an alert - correct?
How do I approach individual people?

zest83

I am sorry but I don't want consultants who are going to charge to setup the workflow.

The whole purpose of approaching Pabbly Support is to understand how we can use their product.

Isn't that the purpose of this chat forum?

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, there is no way to delay for 10 seconds. The minimum possible delay is 1 minute.

zest83

Actually I'm asking to delay the SUBs Entry into the Next Trigger

So Releasing 10 Subs to the Next Trigger with an Interval (Delay) of 1 Minute

So suppose there are 100 SUBS who are waiting in QUEUE
Only 10 SUBS are allowed to go to the next trigger Every 1 Minute

So that way, it will take 10 Minutes for all the 100 Subscribers (SUBs) to go to the next trigger

I think, its clearer now