• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to set GoogleCloudPlatform ID in Google Sheets AppScript ?

k2trix

How to set GoogleCloudPlatform ID in Google Sheets AppScript ?
I'm using appscript with google sheets in order to use custom functions on the spreadsheet.
In order to avoid OAuth2.0 authorization for every new copy of my sheets template file used by my team.
I need to set the gcp id value into google appscript wich is linked to the sheet file.
Can you help me ? i cannot find either in sheets/drive actions in Pabbly a way to create this automation.

gcp.jpg

Thanks by advance
Friendly, Matthieu

k2trix

My workflows creates a copy of a spreadsheets template file i created.
Sets a specific name to the spreadsheet.
Shares the file with anyone with link.

The new file has the same appscript content, but many of my Sheets AppScript functions cannot be used, because the GCP number isn't set.
I have to set it manually, you know how inconfortable it is ;)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have taken note of your concern. Please allow me some time to discuss this with my team. I will get back to you as soon as possible.