• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to set up different triggers for different memberships in Memberpress?

AnnaKoz

I have connected Memberpress with Flodesk, and have no problem with a simple "subscription created --> add user to flodesk" workflow, but I need to be able to put users into different segments in Flodesk depending on the different memberships they bought in memberpress. I have tried to use the Filter inside the Router using membership ID.
I chose "Data Membership ID" in the Select Label field and have tried putting different membership id numbers in the value field. I get an error message every time (except for the id that was captured in the webhook response) What am I doing wrong? Do you have a tutorial for setting this up?

thanks

Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 08.23.36.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AnnaKoz

During the initial setup of your workflow, the Filter action step may initially result in a false response. This can happen when the Membership ID does not exist in the setup phase. However, in real-time scenarios, when the Membership ID does exist, it indicates that the user is not available on your Memberpress platform. At this point, the corresponding Filter will be activated and will process the workflow accordingly.