• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to setup workflow from website purchase and pay with Stripe

bmattx

I'd like to set up a workflow that allows me to sell a PDF from our website, pay by Stripe and deliver the product to the customer via Google Drive. The details of the customer are then sent to Active Campaign.

I did this successfully using webhooks in Stripe and it works. But unfortunately, every time someone pays any invoice using Stripe that is not related to this digital product using, it delivers the PDF product to them. So I'm not able to use this workflow.

I don't understand how to set up the workflow required and cannot find a video about it.

Any tips are welcome.

Attachments

• Pabby workflow.pdf
    612.2 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bmattx

You can make use of the Filter action step after the Stripe trigger event to only process the workflow for a specific product.

bmattx

Hi Supreme,
Thanks for taking the time to help. Unfortunately, I don't understand how this video or workflow can be used for what I'm trying to achieve. I will need to seek out a professional to help. Is there a list of approved or registered consultants that can create workflows for us?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Here is a list of Pabbly Connect automation experts who can help you setup and manage your workflows.