• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to show the index of 1,2,3,n for my items

Kenny

I want to have these following message to my client:
1. Product A
2. Product B
3. Product C
n. Product N

Those products come from iterator module where i have look them up via searching inside my Airtable sheet.
I tried using number counter right after the iterator like this:
1620744419104.png

Where the setting looks like this:
1620744449370.png

But the result only shows "3"

How can i achieve this?

Fagun Shah

+1 For this.

I tried same thing in woocommerce multi-product order and it looks like a counter value freeze if it is after iterator and does not increase its value by how many times iterator go through.

P

PabblyMember3

Let us check the same at our end, we will get back to you.

P

PabblyMember3

+1 For this.

I tried same thing in woocommerce multi-product order and it looks like a counter value freeze if it is after iterator and does not increase its value by how many times iterator go through.
Hey @Fagun Shah and @Kenny

Would you please check the same at your end. We have made some changes to the system.

Fagun Shah

Hey @Fagun Shah and @Kenny

Would you please check the same at your end. We have made some changes to the system.
Now there is another issue,

It does not increment the value if counter is set to Reset after each workflow execution.

1620804293914.png

1620804419552.png

What it should do is this,

If counter is after iterator then its value should increase until all the interator values have gone through.

Like if thare 3 products in woocommerce order then it should increase vallue by 1 for each time/product and should reset for the next order.

But this is not happening currently.

Kenny

Now there is another issue,

It does not increment the value if counter is set to Reset after each workflow execution.

View attachment 758

View attachment 759

What it should do is this,

If counter is after iterator then its value should increase until all the interator values have gone through.

Like if thare 3 products in woocommerce order then it should increase vallue by 1 for each time/product and should reset for the next order.

But this is not happening currently.
+1

P

PabblyMember3

FYI, if Reset on each workflow execution is set to Yes then, it will be reset to the initial value on each step execution even within iterator loop execution, that's why you are getting the initial value every time.

We will update the help text and label for the same.

You need to set the value to No after resetting the value.

Fagun Shah

FYI, if Reset on each workflow execution is set to Yes then, it will be reset to the initial value on each step execution even within iterator loop execution, that's why you are getting the initial value every time.

We will update the help text and label for the same.

You need to set the value to No after resetting the value.
I know that it is resetting now for each time value goes through iterator.

Currently counter is considering iterator as whole workflow, but it should not.

Here is the scenario,

Imagine you get a woo commerce order with 3 products in it.

If current scenario works properly then counter starting with 0 and Incrementing by 1 and not resetting after workflow will be containing value 3 after adding all the 3 products to google sheet rows.

But when next order will come it will start with 4 and 5 and so on.

I do not want that. So I selected reset after each workflow execution = Yes.

But pabbly is considering 1 round of iterator as 1 workflow execution, which need to be changed.

Counter should reset only after all iterator values have gone through. Not after each time a value goes through iterator.

Kenny

I know that it is resetting now for each time value goes through iterator.

Currently counter is considering iterator as whole workflow, but it should not.

Here is the scenario,

Imagine you get a woo commerce order with 3 products in it.

If current scenario works properly then counter starting with 0 and Incrementing by 1 and not resetting after workflow will be containing value 3 after adding all the 3 products to google sheet rows.

But when next order will come it will start with 4 and 5 and so on.

I do not want that. So I selected reset after each workflow execution = Yes.

But pabbly is considering 1 round of iterator as 1 workflow execution, which need to be changed.

Counter should reset only after all iterator values have gone through. Not after each time a value goes through iterator.
My use case is similar to this

P

PabblyMember3

I can understand but for now, the Counter resets on execution of step. We will update the help text as well.

P

PabblyMember3

We tried at our end to find out a workaround for the same, but the outcome is not as intended. So your use case is not possible for now.