• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to update a Cell in Google Sheets to fire a new Webhook post into Pabbly

RoCrow

I have a Google Sheet that is taking data from a Paperform form submission.

When the sheet updates the row with the new form submission, it is firing a webhook into Pabbly, which is working fine.

Let's say that the Sheet is receiving data in columns A and C, that B is blank, and that C is the trigger column to fire the webhook into Pabbly.

I want to be able to manually add some data into B at a later date, and then that will re-fire the Webhook, but it's not happening.

(because it seems to me that only if I edit data in the trigger column - C - will it fire the webhook again)

How can I do that? (manually enter data into column B at a later date and have it re-fire the webhook?)

Fagun Shah

Yes, you edit the data in C column's cell for the same row after adding data to Column B's cell it will fire the webhook for that row.

RoCrow

Yes, you edit the data in C column's cell for the same row after adding data to Column B's cell it will fire the webhook for that row.
Thanks for that. But I want to add data in B cell and it would fire, without needing to then amend/add/edit data again in C cell.

Eg. in the table below, row 1 is added and because there is data in C, it fires - view 1a below.
Then I add data in the B column, without touching the C column cell - view 1b below - and it still fires

(view)ABC(result)
1a1030FIRES
1b102030FIRES

Or is that what you meant?