• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on April 17th, 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

How to use TEXT FORMATTER

dodosport

Good morning, I'm new so please forgive me if I ask "stupid" questions"! :)

I'm building a workflow and at a certain point I've to find, inside a string like this "Abbigliamento e scarpe UOMO , Abbigliamento e scarpe DONNA , Sport", the words UOMO or DONNA or Sport.
But not always the string is like that one up. So my issue is that: if a word isn't find the result I'd like to be blank.

I'm not able to solve it could some one help me?

Thanks in advance

Tobia

Fagun Shah

Try this and see it works for different text or not -

1641551245468.png

dodosport

Here I'm

thanks for your skill: but works partially.

The issue is that if I find only one or two results and the third is blank at the end of the work flow I have to create a TXT file with a specific location for each result.
So if I find for example "UOMO" and "SPORT" these datas have to placed in specific fields named tag3= and tag5= (tag4 is only if found "DONNA" as result)
Now the result of the work flow is that results are not placed in the right fields.
I attach 2 screen shots so you can help you

Thanks in advance

TObia

Attachments

• Schermata 2022-01-07 alle 12.13.41.png
    Schermata 2022-01-07 alle 12.13.41.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Schermata 2022-01-07 alle 12.13.59.png
    Schermata 2022-01-07 alle 12.13.59.png
    275.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

dodosport

Ohk..so if DONNA is not ofund then what will you pass in tag4= ?
Nothing. That's because the file .txt the workflow creates is than use to pass datas in my app to use WHATSAPP.

The CRM of this app has 5 fields named TAG1 TAG2 TAG3 TAG4 TAG5 but my need is only to use TAG3 TAG4 TAG5

To better understand:

TAG3 = UOMO
TAG4 = DONNA
TAG5 = Sport
TAG1 and TAG2 are used for other parameters

Sorry if my explanation is not so clear but my English is not perfect :)

thanks for your further help

Tobia

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dodosport

Could you please briefly elaborate on your use case once. Sine, it is not clear from your previous messages.

A short video would also work.

Thanks

dodosport

Hi Supreme, thanks for your interest.

Sure I explain.

I'm building a workflow to insert customer datas in my CRM.
Trigger is receiving an email in Gmail when a customer signs up in my fidelity program to a have a fidelity card, then I add a row with Google Sheets in a Worksheet and then I create a .TXT file to send to my CRM to create new CUSTOMER

I extrapolate the data from email like NAME, LAST NAME, BIRTHDATE, EMAIL, MOBILE NUMBER ... and INTERESTS (I manage a fashion store for man, woman and sport)
So INTERESTS are three: UOMO, DONNA, SPORT (in Italian) and not all customers flag all three option but al least one or two.
With TEXT FORMATTER extract PATTERN I have the results of one interest or two or three.

The issue I face is when a customer flags one or two interests not all three, this because in my CRM every interest has a fixed field as follow

RUBRICA
Nome=ISABELLA;
Tag1=SI;
Tag2=SI;
Tag3=UOMO; FIXED
Tag4=DONNA; FIXED
Tag5=Sport; FIXED
Email=[email protected];
Data=30/01/1967;
Data2=17-12-2021;

Example: if a customer flags UOMO and DONNA I need that data "UOMO" will be in tag3 and "Sport" will be in tag5 not in tag4 like happens now.

So how can I do?

Thanks for your help

Tobia

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dodosport

As we can understand from your use case, we can recommend you to use the router action step on the basis of your condition you can set the router conditions inside the route where you can statically set the tags for every conditional flag and tag.

Kindly try this at your end and I hope this might help you out.

Regards

2022-01-08_12h09_01.png