• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How would you recommend creating Stripe Payouts when paid through WP Amelia?

Dustin

The simple solution:
When someone makes a payment in WP Amelia using 1 main Stripe account, we want that money to go directly to the staff or employee.

How can this be done? (No code solutions would be ideal.)

I was thinking of using the Stripe trigger "New Charge" and then somehow based on a tag of some sort initiate a payout of that exact amount to the employee through Stripe Connect.

If there is a better solution please let me know.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Dustin,

I had a discussion with the technical team, and they have informed me that the use case you are describing is unfortunately not currently possible.

Could you please confirm whether you want something like Stripe Connect?

Dustin

Yea, but if there is an easier solution or different way I’m absolutely open to it.

I’m just trying to get the payouts send directly to the employee that performs the service once booked through Amelia WP.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Currently, the use case you are describing is not possible with Pabbly Connect. If you want this feature to be added to Pabbly Connect, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.hellonext.co/.

Our integrations team will look into your request and, if possible, add the desired feature to Pabbly Connect