• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HTTP Response Header

Franco

Hi I'm trying to create a workflow using the API step, but I've got stuck. My workflow is converting rows of Airtable data into ServiceM8 jobs. Everything works well and the rows of data are successfully created into ServiceM8 jobs. However, there are some additional steps in the workflow that need to happen on each created job which is where I'm getting stuck.

When the ServiceM8 jobs.json successfully creates a job, it returns a HTTP 200 (successful) code, along with a HTTP Header Response called 'x-record-uuid' along with the UUID of the newly created job, e.g.,

x-record-uuid: 8936d9f2-7bcc-4fc3-b83a-d18987fcf30b
{"errorCode":0,"message":"OK"}

I need the UUID in the response to continue with the rest of the workflow, but I'm not sure how to get that with Pabbly Connect.

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 10.56.32 am.png\

How would I go about getting that x-record-uuid from the header response?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Franco

We do not process the header data in the API response. But the application provides the headers in the response then it can be visible in the API response.