• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HTTP Status Code 202

Hi there, i am new to Pabbly, and i just created the first flow. When creating a specific post in Wordpress (that post includes a acf user field, 'search user' comes in place to seek users email) then a email is sent to that selected user in that post. After send&test the email is sent correctly but there is also a 202 message. I can not find out what i do forget :) It will not sent automaticly after publisging post.
Could somebody help me out?
Kind regards,
Sonja

1650992817423.png

1650993037252.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @SonjaBeckers

i am new to Pabbly, and i just created the first flow. When creating a specific post in Wordpress (that post includes a acf user field, 'search user' comes in place to seek users email) then a email is sent to that selected user in that post. After send&test the email is sent correctly but there is also a 202 message. I can not find out what i do forget :) It will not sent automaticly after publisging post.
Could somebody help me out?

The 202 HTTP Status Code is perhaps a success status code that indicates that the application worked successfully and delivered your mail but unable to show the response. So you do not need to worry about the status code you can use the action step hassle-free.