• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HTTP Status Code 204 Question

amangan

I assume that when Status Code 204 is returned it means that there was a blank response from the application, which in my case is Zoho CRM not finding a match for a phone number in one of three modules that is being searched from CallRail. I want to have Pabbly create a lead when the number is not found in any of the 3 CRM modules in CRM, but cannot figure out how to execute this when the Status Code 204 is returned. If the number is found, I want to update the module which seems relatively easy. Any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    31.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    36.2 KB · Views: 26

amangan

Yes, there is no data associated with it. When that occurs, I would like to trigger the creation of lead in CRM, but don't know how to do that in Pabbly. My only though is to make a routing that has a route with the conditions if no phone number fields in CRM match the formatted number in Pabbly = Create lead? It is a little hard to explain, but I think my misunderstanding is because I need to make sure all of these searches return a value when building the workflow so I do not get the 204, then make the routing condition correct like mentioned in my previous sentence?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
That is precisely what you are supposed to do. You can use this filter condition to create a lead if it does not already exist in your Zoho CRM.
1701389635816.png

amangan

Yes I think this is working now see below. I know its a lot of numbers, but the logic should be to only create a lead if it does not find a number in Account/Contacts/Leads modules, hopefully that is not to many and statements.
1701394331172.png
1701394387909.png

1701394430708.png