• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HTTP Status Code 204

Assunta

Hi,

I can't understand this error.
It seems the workflow worked successfully, but in MC there was no tag added.

This error appears on different workflow too...

What can I do?
Many thanks for your support
Assunta

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-05 231105.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-05 231105.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 37

Supreme

Staff member
I understand, but no tag was added, and this was the purpose of the workflow.
Based on your workflow, it appears that the Member ID is not being passed dynamically in the "Mailchimp: Add Member Tag" action, resulting in the continuous application of tags to the same users.

To ensure dynamic Member ID passing, it is recommended to include the "Find Member" action step before the "Add Member Tag" action. For further clarity, please refer to the attached screenshot below.

1699266944908.png

Assunta

Ok... I modified all the workflow as shown, we will see what happens with the next triggers.
Thank you for your quick support!
Assunta