• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HTTP Status Code 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @miamifriendors,

https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzNDA0Mzc1MjZmNTUzMzUxMzMi_pc

In your Monday.com action step, in the 'Main Category (Label)' field, you are supposed to map the ID associated with a particular label, not the label name. For example, the ID associated with the label 'Other' is '58,' and the ID associated with 'Lemonade' is '178,' etc. So, if you want the label to be 'Other,' you need to map '58' in this field.

I assume that you won't be receiving this ID from Wix Forms submission. Therefore, you would have to add and set up a Lookup Table in your workflow, then assign the IDs to the names of the labels, and map the responses from this Lookup Table to the 'Main Category (Label)' field.

I have added two of these labels to the lookup table; you need to add the rest of the labels in your list to this Lookup Table.
1702591544752.png

I want the connection to pick up what was entered in the field rather than one specific input. If I map it to the field that was entered on the test run will the submission always be that specific field or will it pick up what was entered in the form?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please watch the video I have shared above. Add all the labels listed below (I have added 2 as an example), along with their IDs, to the Lookup Table. Then, map the Lookup Table response to 'Main Category (Label).'

1702665062366.png

I've completed these steps and linked the Lookup table response to Main Category, but the 500 error still shows.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 3.16.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 3.16.53 PM.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 3.17.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 3.17.03 PM.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 35

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
When mapping in a multi-select field, you need to pass the values as an array of strings, as shown below. I have made the necessary change on your behalf, and it seems to have fixed the issue.
1702672577114.png

Thank you so much!! You have been a huge help.

I have one more question. How can I create an update on Monday.com to be added to that same entry that includes the entire form from Wix?

It didn't allow me to attached the screen recording but I attached screenshots. This would happen when the form from wix is completed and enter in the CRM.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 8.54.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 8.54.20 PM.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 8.54.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 8.54.41 PM.png
    159.4 KB · Views: 33
Yes, I saw this. I need assistance with mapping it though.

How would monday know which line item to update and which data field from Wix would show the entire form.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can map the Item ID from the 3rd step of your workflow. Since there is no field that provides the entire form response from Wix, you would need to map the response in this manner.
1703101093412.png

Status
Not open for further replies.