• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HubSpot List Contact Info Export

Hey there,

I am trying to find a workaround for the HubSpot CRM mobile app not being able to display lists. I have created an active list that automatically populates when a company's Last Visitation Date is past a certain number of days. Is there a way to send that info to either a task on ClickUp, a Telegram Bot, or even a Google Sheet?

I tried to do a Scheduler trigger and then connected my HubSpot account to Get metadata for the List. My lists showed up in the List ID section and I chose the proper list, tried to save and send, then this showed up. Any suggestions?

1695921831121.png

Thank you!

Hey @Supreme,

Thanks for the update. It is working now, but it seems that the data it pulls from the list isn't the company or contact data but the filters for deciding who gets put on the list.

Is there a way to pull the contact and company data from the list?

Thank you again!