• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hubspot New Contact via Webhook Integration - UI Unresponsive

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @admariner
Hope you are well. Could you please review why UI becomes unresponsive when I edit the Hubspoot New contant branch.
Due to multiple fields in your Hubspot's CRM, the "Create Contact with all properties" step is taking a bit more time to show all of them. So as a solution please clear your cache memory so that it can show all fields properly.

2021-07-02_10h21_06.png

2021-07-02_10h20_39.png

Last edited by a moderator:

admariner

Hello,
Thanks for the response but this is not the solution I am expecting.
We have a Windows PC running on 32GB RAM that when gets down on its knees when editing these settings.
Didn't want start comparing but presenting it as an expected behaviour we need to put things in perspective
Zapier/Integromat/Parabola non of them is having such an issue.
Cache is not an issue either.
The most furstrating thing is that I had to go through this integration at least 7 times because something will be misteriously missing from clients' records. Not a pleasant thing for a client, more so not for me.
Please have a thorough look because as of now you cause more costs than saving time.
Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
We understand your concern and our team is already working on sorting these issues. In the upcoming days, we will be deploying some updates that should fix the unresponsive issues which generally happens if there are large number of fields.

We will be notifying you as soon as these updates are pushed. Thanks!

admariner

Hello, thank you for the update.

Following up on the issue, tried to add a missing field (already added but now missing - same issue as stated before)
When I try editing the flow I'm getting a new bug reg already synced fields Haven't saved it so see if it still maintains its state as it is already a lot of work gone in multiple implementation
Please let me know.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Admiraltk

We looked over your concern and you need to refresh the tab/re-map it, whenever this happens. Although in our new update the mapping and the fields will load on your desk in no time.

Thank You!!