• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hubspot trigger 'Create contact..'

Is there a 'Create or update contact' for Hubspot application?
Or is the existing 'Create contact' trigger will work as an update if the contact already exists?

Zapier has that option:

Attachments

• 1642022292701.png
    1642022292701.png
    205 KB · Views: 52

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aaronocampo

Or is the existing 'Create contact' trigger will work as an update if the contact already exists?
To update the contact you can use the "HubSpot CRM: Update a Contact" action event separately.

2022-01-13_12h39_11.png

Or if you want both the action event in the existing integrations of Hubspot, please send us the request here and upvote it -

Our Integration team will look into it.

Thanks

@Supreme thanks for your reply

I know I can do that separately but that is double the work that's why I was looking to do it the same way it's possible in Zapier.

What I'm saying here is that Pabbly is looking to compete with one of the biggest, if not the bigger, automation platforms out there and having at least the same options that they have is a must in my opinion. Having to vote for features that are available in other platforms is annoying to be honest and only makes me wanting to go back to them.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aaronocampo

Thanks for your view on this, we have already forwarded your request to the team. We will try to implement the "Create or Update Contact" action event in the integration once we do the testing and system compatibility checks.

Further, we will make sure to inform you once we start supporting it. I hope you would understand!

Regards