• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HubsSpot Deal updated for a specific pipeline phase

Trying to create a workflow triggered by HubSpot when a "Deal is updated" to create a Trello Card. I was able to configure that however I only want to have the Trello card created once only when the HubSpot deal is moved to a pipeline/phase "Decision make - bought". I thought about using "IF"/Router, but it cannot be before the Action to create the Trello card.

Is there a what to have this condition that looks for an specific update?

Preeti Paryani

Hello @legacy.imigra

You can add a filter after the trigger step(Deal Updated) to filter the responses based on the pipeline name.

You can map the response field(containing pipeline name) received from the trigger step in the "select label" field of the filter. Please try using a filter and let us know if it works for you.

Refer to this tutorial to learn more about Filter(Pabbly) -

1728898741379.png