• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hyperlink in Google docs/pdf

Hello, I referred to the tutorial on creating an invoice using Google docs with Pabbly.
I managed to create the invoice template and also added a payment link to the same, but when I view the doc as a pdf file, the link appears as a line of text only and one does not get the option of opening the link as a normal hyperlink.
Any way to resolve this?

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the video.
The linkn opens in the desktop PDF viewer, but in the mobile PDF viewer the link doesn't open on clicking. Have tried with 3-4 PDF viewers, it's the same thing

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virsingh77

Kindly check the system first in which you are parsing the hyperlink. Since the URL is already attached to it and also opening in most popular applications as Adobe and MS edge.