• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I cannot (re)connect Office365 - Excel

Hello Pebbly Community,

I have an Office365 Excel Connection.

This stopped to work.

Monosnap-Task History | Pabbly Connect-2024-07-22-11-53-50.jpg

Now when i go to Connections and want to reconnect, I can enter my login, Password and 2FA starts but then I Get an "invalid_client" error.

Any idea how to solve this:

callback-url?code=0.ATEATDzYwATKQkS0V7zMk50b6E6cspcb6xRKqr0jzyHFtvPjAJA.AgABBAIAAAApTwJmzXqdR4...jpg

Many thanks for your help.

Best wishes

Niels

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @niels.przybilla

Can you please make a new connection in the incognito mode of your browser and then try again? Further, we have forwarded your concern to the team.

Pawel

I am facing the same issue with Microsoft Teams connection. I've tried follow the steps with incognito and new connection and still have the same "invalid_client" error.

Supreme

Staff member
Could you please make a new connection in the incognito mode of your browser and then check? Our integration team has made some changes.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please share the workflow URL which you have tried the same so that we can look into it?