• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I do not receive WhatsApp Items from our RSS feed connected to Pabbly via Interakt

Beaugas

Hello Pabbly Team,​

For many weeks, I have not received Items from our RSS feed connected to Pabbly via Interakt. Even when I do a save and test request, I receive nothing on WhatsApp. In the workflow, you just read this message after you've sent a test: "Message queued for sending via Interakt. Check webhook for delivery status"

Here is an example: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...fDTFYTAUBCF4HdAYLCSUEB1QuWhdRKlAzATJdAwIqUTA#

It is the same on all workflows.

It is very uncomfortable for me and my clients. Please, I need an urgent solution.
I appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you.
Beaugas

Hello @Beaugas

This response from Interakt indicates that the message is queued for sending and will be delivered in a few minutes, we have tried and tested the same from our end and the messages got delivered. Please check the WhatsApp account associated with the number you have entered
"Message queued for sending via Interakt. Check webhook for delivery status"

Kindly make sure that you want to send messages to this number only.

image-10-03-2024_03_09_PM.png