• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I followed these instructions: Instantly Create Google Calendar Events from New Telegram Messages | Telegram to Google Calendar

tripps

This is the link from your youtube channel:

I would like the inputs to be specific/custom days. Is this possible? whenever I type in the telegram group where bot is assigned, it automatically does it for the day in which I sent the message.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @tripps

We looked into your workflow and it seems like the label which you mapped before maybe get changed by "Edited Message Date". Make sure that you have not made any changes to your telegram. Else you can re-capture the webhook response from telegram and can re-map the further used action steps.

2021-09-27_17h23_32.png