• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I HAVE PROBLEM CONNECTING PABBLY BILLING TO WISHLIST MEMBER

kajola

pabbly wishlist integration - Screenshot 2022-07-05 155455.png

PLEASE am trying to integrate Pabbly Billing with Wishlist member.

I want members to be added a membership plan.
I have been able to connect via webhook
but it requires member ID which I dont know what to do
I thought it should pick that automatically along with username and email

Please help.

AKEEM ADE

Attachments

• pabbly wishlist integration - Screenshot 2022-07-05 155455.png
    pabbly wishlist integration - Screenshot 2022-07-05 155455.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 64

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kajola

To add a member to a level you need to pass the Member Id of the user/customer which you can get it first by creating it with the help of the "Wishlist Member: Create Member" action event then you will get a member Id in the response whcih you have mapped it further in the " Wishlist Member: Add Member to Level".

2022-07-06_11h34_11.png

kajola

Sorry please, Your response is:

""...To add a member to a level you need to pass the Member Id of the user/customer which you can get it first by creating it with the help of the "Wishlist Member: Create Member" action event then you will get a member Id in the response whcih you have mapped it further in the " Wishlist Member: Add Member to Level".""

I HAVE FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS
...To add a member to a level you need to pass the Member Id of the user/customer which you can get it first by creating it with the help of the "Wishlist Member: Create Member" The first app I configured in the workflow is that of Pabbly Subscription and I selected the product and plan for Successful Payment. Then I configured it to create member in Wishlist Member.

then you will get a member Id in the response whcih you have mapped it further in the " Wishlist Member: Add Member to Level"."" The question here is that 'is member id obtained manually??? am I to do this process manually. I had though the workflow will obtain the member id automatically from the first step; as per to enable me configure the second app which is the Wishlist - I got stuck there because it is asking for user/customer ID and email and user name which I think should all be made available to the sencond and all other steps automatically.

I need guidance on how the username and email will be obtained automatically and be used to create a member on a plan in Wishlist Member.

Thank you

kajola

By way of further clarification.

I have pabbly subscription account and a membership portal by Wishlist Member.
Then I have an account in Pabbly Connect

What I want to achieve is that immediately a new customer makes a payment in Pabbly subscription, then my Pabbly connect work flow should trigger such that the new member that made payment will be added to the appropriate plan automatically inside Wishlist Member

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kajola

To add a member to a level, you need to first check whether the user already exists in your Memberlist or not. If the user doesn't exist you have to only use the "Add Member to level" action step and if the user does exist you have to create the user first to add the user to the level which you can manage with the help of Router action step.

Though we have set the action step in your workflow for now, kindly give it a try and let us know.

1657180473951.png

kajola

I NEED URGENT FURTHER SUPPORT

Your last message to me was:.....
".....Though we have set the action step in your workflow for now, kindly give it a try and let us know)".

I have tried the configuration and it did not work.
From my Pabbly Subscription App, I initiated a successful transaction but no new member was added to the indicated plan on my Wishlist Member platform.

Moreover, no new member was added to my indicated list in Builderall MailingBoss Platform.

KEY QUESTIONS
I have a few questions please; so as to determine if am to continue with subscription on Pabbly Connect App.

(1). Can Pabbly Connect really seamlessly connect these various apps in AUTOMATIC MODE with multi-step tasks?

(2) Why is the configurations not point and click? rather that seemingly complex?
For example, I connected my affiliate solution (IDevaffiliate) with Pabbly Subscription Via API and it was point and click set and forget configuration.

(3) After final and successful configuration of a workflow in Pabbly Connect, will it be a once and for all, set and forget configuration or there will be some aspect that will be manually completed for each transaction?

MY DESIGN MODEL
My model is a membership package of 4 plans namely
(i) STARTER Plan (ii) PRO Plan (iii) ELITE Plan and (iv) VIP Plan.
The intent is to have all payments for new members and all upgrades to be made via Pabbly Subscription APP.

WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE WITH PABBLY CONNECT
What I want to achieve with Pabbly Connect is,

MY FIRST DESIRE. When a successful one-time payment for the STARTER Plan membership is paid on my Pabbly Subscription App:
(i) I want a new member to be added AUTOMATICALLY to the STARTER Plan in my Wishlist Member account.
(ii) I also want the same Member to be added AUTOMATICALLY to the STARTER Plan List in my Builderall MailingBoss.

MY SECOND DESIRE. When any member make successful Upgrade subscription payment for ANY HIGHER membership:
(i) I want the member to be added AUTOMATICALLY to the new plan STARTER in my Wishlist Member account.
(ii) I also want the same Member to be added AUTOMATICALLY to the corresponding membership List in my Builderall MailingBoss.

....PLEASE; I urgently need your support to actualize these workflow configurations to enable me launch my Membership Business in a timely manner and shortest time possible.

Thank you
from AKEEM ADE

kajola

Let me first thank you for the support so far.

I now have my first workflow up and running but there appears to still be a problem.

I tested the workflow with the test payment gateway and it worked perfectly by creating a new member to a Plan in my wishlist member and it also added the member to my list in Builderall Mailingboss.

However, when I conducted LIVE tests by asking friends to use live credit/debit cards on Flutterwave payment platform, the system added new members to by Builderall mailingboss but it did not add a new member to my Wishlist Membership account in all of the test by 5 different people.

Could you let me check and finf out what could be the reason for that.

I am far behind schedule for my product launch.

Thank you.
AKEEM ADE

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kajola

Kindly share the data logs which you feel did not appear in your workflow? So that we can look into it.

As we can cross-check your payments with the respected workflow's history Logs all your payments have been processed by the workflow.

Please try again and monitor the records once. Let us know if you get stuck at any step.

kajola

IT APPEARS YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND MY LAST MESSAGE

What I said was.....
"However, when I conducted LIVE tests by asking friends to use live credit/debit cards on Flutterwave payment platform, the system added new members to my Builderall mailingboss but it did not add a new member to my Wishlist Membership account in all of the test by 5 different people."

In essence the work flow is working perfectly with Pabbly provided test card; but when a live credit/debit card was used to make a purchase, Pabbly subscription captured it, the flow captured it and a new member was added to my maillingBoss account; but the problem is on the same workflow I have another action for a new member to be created in Wishlist Member account but this was not effected even though if I use the test payment the same workflow will effect the creation of member to wishlist account.

If you look at the attached screenshot, of interest from Wishlist app after a live purchase simply empty username,

Why is this so, if it works every time when the test Gateway is used. But when actual live payment is made, the member will be added to Builderall mailining box App account but it will not be added to Wishlist member App

Hope you understand the problem now?

How an that be resolved. Thank you please.

Attachments

• pabbly task history - Screenshot 2022-07-12 144754.png
    pabbly task history - Screenshot 2022-07-12 144754.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Pabbly wishlist member response - Screenshot 2022-07-12 145356.png
    Pabbly wishlist member response - Screenshot 2022-07-12 145356.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 67

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kajola

As we can see from the task history Id, you might not have mapped the first and last name of the user from the trigger response.

Kindly remap the action event once and then try again.

2022-07-13_10h36_18.png

kajola

Great, Its Now Working.

I now understand how to configure workflows on Pabbly Connect.

The last screenshot example was excellent and stratght to the point.

I tested with a live card and the new member was added to the appropriate Plan on my Wishlist Membership app.

Thanks so so much.

BUT I HAVE ONE MORE CHALLENGE THAT CAME UP
Please I have a Pabbly account with active subscription on Pabbly Connect, Pabbly email Marketing as well as a payment plan for Pabbly Subscription.

I have an outstanding invoice of $269 USD ON PABBLY SUBSCRIPTON which I am ready to pay now; i have been battling with configurations with support from your helpdesk team regarding Pabbly connect and Pabbly Subscription and Wishlist members to enable me launch my product on schedule 19th July 2022

However, as shown in the attached screenshot of my Pabbly Subscription dashboard, I can see the invoice but the link is not working for me to click on it and effect the payment

Kindly help to resolve so that I can make the payment and move on with my launching of products.

Thanks

AKEEM

Attachments

• Pabbly Subscription outstandin Invoice - Screenshot 2022-07-13 194948.png
    Pabbly Subscription outstandin Invoice - Screenshot 2022-07-13 194948.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 75

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Regaring the payment part, Akansha from Pabbly Subcription Team has replied on your ticket #292766.

Please check it once.

kajola

Hey @kajola

As we can see from the task history Id, you might not have mapped the first and last name of the user from the trigger response.

Kindly remap the action event once and then try again.

View attachment 13047
PLEASE ONE MORE THING REGARDING ONE OF MY PABBLY CONNECT WORKFLOWS

Now, my first work flow is working fine now. Once a payment is made, the workflow automatically adds the customer to my starter plan on Wishlist member app and also add the same member to my list on builderall mailingboss app. Good!

BUT Now, I have other higher membership plans on wishlist app that starter members might want to upgrade to. so I was trying to create a workflow for it. If you check my account you will see a workflow named UPGRADE TO PRO MONTHLY. I have attached screenshots of how far I went before I got stuck.

Actually, I designed the webflow Actions to....

1. search the upgrading member by email in starter plan,

2. delete member from starter plan,

3. add the member to mailing boss app PRO plan list; and finally

4. add the member to wishist member app PRO plan.

Unfortunately, all the 1 - 3 actions are working but action no 4 is always returning error of wrong data as shown in the attached screenshots.

If you can assist to solve this then I will be able to make and configure workflows for other upgrade payments on Pabbly subscription for my membership

Thank you
AKEEM

Attachments

• Pabbly Kajola Pro Upgrade pix 1 -  Screenshot 2022-07-14 200458.png
    Pabbly Kajola Pro Upgrade pix 1 - Screenshot 2022-07-14 200458.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Pabbly Kajola pro upgrade pix 2 - Screenshot 2022-07-14 201109.png
    Pabbly Kajola pro upgrade pix 2 - Screenshot 2022-07-14 201109.png
    44 KB · Views: 66

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kajola

In both of the Memberlist action steps of the Member Id field, you have to pass the Member Id of the user from the "Wishlist Member: Search Member via Email"

2022-07-15_15h46_04.png